9.4.13

when all of a sudden breathing isn't an option


Over a month since I last blogged. 
Absolutely ridiculous. 

I wish I could say the same about my life. Okay maybe, ridiculous may be the right word.
Ridiculously overwhelming. In a good way. In an amazing way.

 However with this sense of overwhelming excitement  comes non existent breathing space. So non existent, my little one laughed for the first time without me there.  It's a killer, you know, this feeling of guilt. But in as much as my guilt washes over me, showing my children that doing what you love is so important that it overshadows the guilt. Chasing dreams, catching them and relishing in them is something to teach them. Goals, achievement, passion, and  hard work. These are what I want my children to see when they look at me. At the end of the day, as much as my dreams are mine to achieve, they are also for them to aspire to. 


p.s. i've really neglected my little online space. who knows when I'll ever get back up to how it used to be. :(

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails